Magnificent semi detached villa occupying a highly sought after cul-de-sac position off the Crumlin Road convenient to local amenities. Early viewing recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.44m x 3.89m (14' 7" x 12' 9")
Double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, built in display shelving, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 4.98m x 3.45m (16' 4" x 11' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, glass display cupboards with light, PVC door.
- SUN ROOM
- 4.55m x 3.66m (14' 11" x 12' 0")
Panelled radiator, recessed spotlights, multi burning fuel stove set on tiled hearth.
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi bath, mixer taps, Aqualisa power shower, showerscreen, vanity unit, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, panelled radiator, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.96m x 2.95m (12' 12" x 9' 8")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down, Built in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.97m x 2.97m (9' 9" x 9' 9")
Panelled radiator, laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.m x 1.96m (9' 10" x 6' 5")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, built in sliderobe, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, electric light, gas boiler.
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Tap and light. Outside white wash hand basin, low flush WC. Enclosed stoned garden ti rear in shrubs. Raised decking to rear.
- 5.66m x 2.74m (18' 7" x 8' 12")