An outstanding luxury semi detached villa occupying a prime site with uninterrupted views of Cavehill. This family home offers well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. In all an exceptional property which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, under stairs storage, hotpress.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Indian ivory suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- 4.09m x 3.15m (13' 5" x 10' 4")
Attractive fireplace, cornice ceiling, 2 panelled radiators, wall light points, view of Cavehill.
- 3.38m x 2.54m (11' 1" x 8' 4")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Hotpoint under oven, Hotpoint ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge housing, ceramic tiled floor and walls, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.11m x 3.15m (13' 6" x 10' 4")
Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.02m x 2.57m (9' 11" x 8' 5")
Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, built in cupboard, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.m x 2.13m (9' 10" x 7' 0")
- Asphalt driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Paved patio area to rear. Detached garage - up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler. Tap and light.