An exceptional detached bungalow holding a spacious site in a most accessible location within walking distance of Loanends Primary School conveneient to the International Airport, Belfast and major road networks. Comprising generous living accommodation the property is surrounded by mature gardens has a large detached garage/ workshop and ample onsite parking for several cars affording real potential to create a comfortable and long term family home. Early viewing is a must.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tongue and groove ceiling.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, hotpress, access to roofspace, double panelled radiator.
- 4.9m x 4.57m (16' 1" x 15' 0")
Attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.9m x 3.91m (16' 1" x 12' 10")
Double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING
- 5.79m x 3.2m (19' 0" x 10' 6")
Basin 1/2 single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, tiled worktop, cooker space, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
Utility Area - plumbed for washing machine, fridge/ freezer space.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.m x 3.86m (16' 5" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.65m x 4.11m (15' 3" x 13' 6")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.19m x 3.18m (13' 9" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (4)
- 4.19m x 3.m (13' 9" x 9' 10")
- Champagne suite comprising corner bath, PVC shower cubicle, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Shared lane. Driveway. Garden to front, sides and rear in lawn and shrubs. Paved area to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE/ WORKSHOP
- 9.91m x 8.97m (32' 6" x 29' 5")
Annex potential subject to planning permission