This beautifully presented terrace property holds a prime elevated cul-de-sac position convenient to Belfast City Centre, local shops and amenities. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by immaculate presentation throughout which can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 6.35m x 4.24m (20' 10" x 13' 11")
Laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators, pictuire rail, under stairs storage.
- 3.89m x 2.97m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboard, built in under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, pine tongue and groove ceiling, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace.
- Misty peach suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.24m x 2.9m (13' 11" x 9' 6")
Picture rail, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.9m x 2.29m (9' 6" x 7' 6")
Picture rail, panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, rooflight.
- Enclosed paved garden to rear. Detached garage (access via gated entry to rear) - up and over door, 2 pedestrian doors. Garden store. Tap and light.