Deceptively spacious bungalow occupying a site extending to approx 1 acre in a delightful rural setting within easy travelling distance of International Airport and Belfast City Centre. This home benefits from views of the surrounding countryside and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Croncrete driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Garden to sides and rear in lawn. PVC oil tank. Detached double garage - up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, side door.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.95m x 2.95m (9' 8" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.47m x 2.87m (14' 8" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.96m x 3.45m (12' 12" x 11' 4")
- Champagne suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, tiled shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING
- 4.47m x 2.95m (14' 8" x 9' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, fridge/ freezer housing, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- FAMILY ROOM/ BEDROOM (4)
- 4.44m x 2.84m (14' 7" x 9' 4")
2 panelled radiators.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.84m x 2.87m (12' 7" x 9' 5")
- 5.97m x 4.44m (19' 7" x 14' 7")
Feature marble fireplace with matching hearth, wall light points, 2 double panelled radiators.
Double doors to:
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Champagne suite comprising wash hand baisn, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, access to roofspace, hotpress.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tongue and groove ceiling, concrete tiled floor.