A most impressive luxury terrace property occupying an established residential location off the Antrim Road within walking distance of leading schools, shops and an easy commute to Belfast City Centre. No expense has been spared in creating a home of considerable character and charm, therefore internal inspection is an absolute must.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 8.03m x 3.38m (26' 4" x 11' 1")
Feature slate fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling in lounge, picture rail in lounge, ceramic tiled floor in dining area, view of Cavehill, built in cupboard and display shelves, under stairs storage, 2 double panelled radiators, PVC french doors to garden.
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, walnut effect high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Beko oven, Beko 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler.
- Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, access to roofspace, cast iron radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.75m x 3.35m (15' 7" x 11' 0")
Attractive cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.4m x 2.64m (11' 2" x 8' 8")
Feature cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, built in shelving.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.78m x 3.4m (15' 8" x 11' 2")
Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 2.95m x 2.67m (9' 8" x 8' 9")
Panelled radiator, rooflight.
- Stoned garden to front. Enclosed stoned garden to rear with decking. Light and tap.