Spacious and extremely well presented loft style apartment occupying a superb site in an exclusive development off the Crumlin Road. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by tasteful presentation sure to appeal to purchasers seeking a top quality home. Early viewing is a must to appreciate this property.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairs and lift to upper floors.
- 3rd Floor
- Inner communal hallway - carpeted.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, intercom, radiator.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING/ KITCHEN
- 5.72m x 5.38m (18' 9" x 17' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in under oven, Smeg hob, extractor fan, integrated CDA dishwasher, integrated CDA washer/ dryer, integrated fridge/ freezer, polished oak woodstrip floor, vaulted ceiling, 2 radiators, 2 full height windows, partially tiled walls, gas central heating boiler, view over Divis and Black Mountain and Cavevhill.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.25m x 2.74m (10' 8" x 9' 0")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, vaulted ceiling, full height window, radiator, view over Divis and Black Mountain and Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.m x 2.08m (9' 10" x 6' 10")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, radiator, vaulted ceiling, full height window, view over Divis and Black Mountain and Cavehill.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, shaver point, extractor fan, wall mounted towel rail, low voltage lighting.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage lighting, wall mounted towel rail.
- Secure car parking space via remote controlled gates.