A magnificent semi detached villa occupying an enviable main road poisition convenient to local shops, schools and amenities. This family home offers well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and as a result internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- 4.24m x 3.68m (13' 11" x 12' 1")
Feature fireplace with tiled inset, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, bay window, view of Cavehill.
Double doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 5.61m x 3.48m (18' 5" x 11' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream high and low level units, walnut effect worktop, built in Beko under oven, Beko ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, laminate floor, panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.99m x 3.12m (13' 1" x 10' 3")
Panelled radiator, built in sliderobes, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.33m x 3.15m (10' 11" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3) L-Shape
- 2.39m x 2.21m (7' 10" x 7' 3")
Panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, double panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- Brick paved driveway. Garden to front in lawn. Garden to rear in lawn. Paved patio area to rear. Tap and light. Boiler house - oil fired central heating.