An elegant and exclusive detached villa occupying a most sought after residential location off the Antrim Road close to leading local schools, shops and nearby amenities. Offering bright, well proportioned accommodation and a host of top quality features and finishes. This home is sure to appeal to a wide variety of purchasers seeking a fantastic home in an unrivalled location benefiting from stunning views of Cavehill. Internal inspection is a must to appreciate what this fine home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled walls, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling
- Coloured suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush W/C, tiled walls.
- 3.73m x 3.91m (12' 3" x 12' 10")
Feature marble fireplace, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, view of cavehill.
- 4.88m x 2.59m (16' 0" x 8' 6")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range oak hi and low level units, formica worktop, built in Neff double oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer housing, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, glass display cupboards, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights, view of Cavehill, skirting heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.66m (12' 4" x 12' 0")
Cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.66m (11' 0" x 12' 0")
View of cavehill, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.62m (10' 0" x 8' 7")
Panelled radiator, built in cupboard
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W/C, tiled walls and floor, panelled radiator, pine tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights, hotpress.
- Tarmac driveway. Paved garden to front with shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Tap and Light. PVC Oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Light and power.