A magnificent semi detached villa situated in a mature and highly respected neighbourhood within easy reach of local schools, the city centre and all amenities. This beautifully presented home offers deceptively spacious and well proportioned accommodation complimented by a secluded rear garden. Early viewing is a must to appreciate this home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stained glass composite front door, oak polished woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, stained glass window, picture rail, under stairs storage with light.
- 4.34m x 3.35m (14' 3" x 11' 0")
Feature cast iron fireplace, granite hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, stained glass window, wall light points, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.66m x 3.38m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
Attractive cast iron fireplace with granite hearth, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- 4.95m x 1.83m (16' 3" x 6' 0")
Basin 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Zanussi oven, 4 ring Hotpoint hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- Stained glass window.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Heatstore electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tongue and groove walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.61m x 3.2m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
Tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.53m x 3.12m (11' 7" x 10' 3")
Tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.49m x 2.18m (8' 2" x 7' 2")
Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, light and power.
- Brick paved driveway. Stoned garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Paved patio area to rear. Raised decking to rear. Basement. Gas central heating boiler. Detached workshop - light and power.