An outstanding terrace occupying a highly sought after cul-de-sac location off Donegall Park Avenue within minutes from shops, schools and local amenities. This superbly appointed property has been maintained and presented to the highest standard throughout and can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, tiled walls, panelled radiator, built in storage cupboards, gas central heating boiler.
Double doors to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished Junckers oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator.
- 4.22m x 3.71m (13' 10" x 12' 2")
Feature beech fireplace with granite inset and hearth, living flame gas fire, polished Junckers oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 4.7m x 2.64m (15' 5" x 8' 8")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, vinyl wrap worktop, built in under oven, Logik touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace, panelled radiator, hotpress, low voltage lighting.
- White suite comprising double ended panelled bath, mixer taps, Aqualisa power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, PVC ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view of Cavehill and Belfast Castle.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.71m x 2.64m (12' 2" x 8' 8")
Laminate floor, built in wardrobe.
- Garden to front in bark. Enclosed paved garden to rear. Garden store. Tap and light.