An extremely well presented ground floor apartment situated in this highly sought after area off the Antrim Road. Accessed by remote controlled gates and private front door, this exclusive development provides a most desirable location, beautiful grounds and superb views of Cavehill. The property offers well proportioned accommodation and stylish presentation that will appeal to a wide range of purchasers. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator.
- 5.21m x 4.95m (17' 1" x 16' 3")
- Polished woodstrip floor, dining area, double panelled radiator, views of Cavehill.
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in under oven, gas hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer/dryer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlights, gas central heating boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower, showerscreen, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled floor, partially tiled, panelled radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 2.29m (14' 8" x 7' 6")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.82m (11' 5" x 9' 3")
- Remote controlled gates. Communal car parking to front. Communal garden to front and rear. Brick paved pathway to main entrance.