This imposing attractive terrace property is conveniently situated close to Belfast City Centre, local shops and all amenities. It is further enhanced by an abundance of outstanding features and that all important feeling of warmth & character which can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling, original tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stained glass vestibule door, panelled radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.76m (15' 7" x 12' 4")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.25m (13' 0" x 10' 8")
Attractive tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- 3.53m x 2.67m (11' 7" x 8' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range hi and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge freezer space, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- Panelled radiator, walk in hotpress.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, New Team shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.11m x 3.89m (16' 9" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.2m (10' 7" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.72m x 3.73m (15' 6" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.97m (10' 6" x 9' 9")
Velux roof light.
- Paved area to front. Enclosed rear yard, boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler, PVC oil tank.