An outstanding terrace property holding a highly sought after resdential location convenient to leading schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities. This home benefits from an enclosed rear garden. Internal inspection is an absolute must to appreciate this magnificent home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, Dimplex room heater, under stairs storage.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 5.49m x 3.18m (18' 0" x 10' 5")
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth, view of Cavehill, 2 Dimplex room heaters, PVC sliding patio doors to garden.
- 2.79m x 1.55m (9' 2" x 5' 1")
Dimplex room heater, view of Cavehill.
- 3.61m x 2.31m (11' 10" x 7' 7")
Basin 1/2 singe drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboards, cooker space, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls.
- Dimplex room heater, hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Misty peach suite comprising corner bath, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.61m x 2.87m (11' 10" x 9' 5")
Laminate floor, view of Cavehill, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.02m x 2.84m (9' 11" x 9' 4")
Built in wardrobes and cupboards, laminate floor, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3) L-Shape
- 3.18m x 2.44m (10' 5" x 8' 0")
Lamiante floor, built in wardrobes and cupboards, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- Paved garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear i n lawn. Paved area to rear. Tap and light.