Set well back from the road in this exclusive development no 25a Donegall Park Avenue is an outstanding semi detached villa with an abundance of top quality features and finishes that are sure to appeal to a wide variety of purchasers. This elegant family home has been designed to showcase the fantastic open plan living space on offer and has been meticulously presented by the current owner. Properties of this calibre rarely appear in this envious location and therefore early viewing is an absolute must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.94m x 3.05m (19' 6" x 10' 0")
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN/ DINING
- 4.04m x 3.91m (13' 3" x 12' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, walnut effect high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Indesit under oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, stainless steel splashback, integrated Indesit dishwasher, Indesit integrated fridge/ freezer, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor, gas central heating boiler, radiator, PVC French doors to garden.
- Access to roofspace, radiator, linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1) L-Shape
- 4.06m x 3.28m (13' 4" x 10' 9")
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.66m x 2.29m (12' 0" x 7' 6")
Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- Garden to front in lawn. 2 Designated car parking spaces. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Brick paved patio area to rear.