An outstanding semi detached villa situated in a highly sought after cul-de-sac location convenient to Belfast City Centre, schools, local shops and amenities. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by tasteful presentation which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 5.49m x 3.05m (18' 0" x 10' 0")
2 panelled radiators, view of Cavehill, PVC french doors to garden.
- 3.35m x 2.54m (10' 12" x 8' 4")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/ freezer space, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, larder cupboard, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Redring electric shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, hotpress, tongue and groove ceiling, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.67m x 2.74m (15' 4" x 8' 12")
Double panelled radiator, built in cupboard, views over Belfast Lough and Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.18m x 2.67m (10' 5" x 8' 9")
- Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Paved patio area to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Light.