An outstanding luxury semi detached villa holding a prime site in a popular residential area benefiting from views of Divis and Black Mountain. This home offers beautifully proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and as a result internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, cornice ceiling, wall light points, under stairs storage.
- 4.37m x 3.43m (14' 4" x 11' 3")
Attractive Adam style fireplace with a marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, view of Divis and Black Mountain, wall light points, 2 double panelled radiators.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.96m x 3.15m (13' 0" x 10' 4")
Cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 5.64m x 2.59m (18' 6" x 8' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of pine high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Hotpoint double oven, Creda ceramic hob, Creda extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator, casual dining, partially tiled walls, under stairs storage, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Misty peach suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, panelled radiator, shaver point, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.99m x 3.18m (13' 1" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
Panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.77m x 2.31m (9' 1" x 7' 7")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- Driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Tap. PVC oil tank. Detached garage - up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler, light and power, side door and window.