An excellent town house situated in a highly sought after position convenient to local shops and within easy travelling distance of Belfast. Offering deceptively spacious accommodation this property can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 4.52m x 3.3m (14' 10" x 10' 10")
Attractive Adam style fireplace with tiled inset, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.78m x 3.4m (15' 8" x 11' 2")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 3.18m x 2.44m (10' 5" x 8' 0")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, walnut effect formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor, strip lighting.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.81m x 2.74m (12' 6" x 9' 0")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.77m x 2.74m (9' 1" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.05m x 1.96m (10' 0" x 6' 5")
- Slingsby type ladder.
- Garden to front in bark. Enclosed rear yard. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.