Deceptively spacious terrace property holding a highly sough after main road position within walking distance of local shops and amenities. Belfast City Centre is very accessible by car or public transport. We recommend internal inspection to appreciate this magnificent property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, panelled radiator.
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
Attractive fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.91m x 3.18m (12' 10" x 10' 5")
Double panelled radiator, built in cupboard, under stairs storage.
- 3.1m x 2.13m (10' 2" x 6' 12")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge housing, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace.
- Champagne suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.61m x 3.02m (11' 10" x 9' 11")
Panelled radiator, 2 built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.25m x 2.46m (10' 8" x 8' 1")
- Enclosed rear yard. Garden to rear. Shed. PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler. Light. Parking to rear of property via Antrim Road.