A truly exceptional terrace situated in an established residential location convenient to Belfast City Centre, highly regarded schools and local amenities. Extensively modernised and immaculately presented by the present owners this home is perfect for a first time buyer or investor. This property can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- 3.73m x 3.33m (12' 3" x 10' 11")
Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, copper canopy, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.81m x 3.33m (12' 6" x 10' 11")
Attractive cast iron fireplace, cast iron and tiled inset, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
Double doors to:
- 3.73m x 2.26m (12' 3" x 7' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- 4.34m x 2.36m (14' 3" x 7' 9")
Basin 1/2 single drainer ceramic sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream high and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboards with light, range cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, wine rack, wicker baskets, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, plate rack, strip lighting, PVC back door.
- White Adelphi suite comprising free standing roll top bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, hotpress, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.61m x 3.33m (11' 10" x 10' 11")
Beam ceiling, oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.3m x 2.82m (10' 10" x 9' 3")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.44m x 2.06m (8' 0" x 6' 9")
Double panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- Floored, Velux rooflight, low voltage lighting, under eaves storage, power point.
- Brick paved area to front. Enclosed stoned garden to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Bin area.