This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic semi detached villa in an established residential area convenient to local schools Belfast City Centre and public transport links. This family home can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- Stoned garden to front. Stoned garden to side. Fuel store. PVC oil tank. Basements. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (5)
- 3.76m x 3.12m (12' 4" x 10' 3")
Laminate floor, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 5.77m x 3.86m (18' 11" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.58m x 3.1m (11' 9" x 10' 2")
Laminate floor, built in wardrobes, panelled radiator, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.73m x 3.35m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.72m x 4.19m (18' 9" x 13' 9")
2 double panelled radiators, views of Cavehill.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, shower tray, Mira shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, laminate floor, tiled walls, double panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- 3.63m x 3.15m (11' 11" x 10' 4")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of light oak high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Neff oven, Neff hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.66m x 2.64m (12' 0" x 8' 8")
Double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.88m x 3.33m (16' 0" x 10' 11")
Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth, ceramic tiled floor, 2 panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, mahogany panelled walls, display shelving.
- 5.38m x 4.09m (17' 8" x 13' 5")
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door, cornice ceiling, laminate floor.