An outstanding and deceptively spacious detached villa occupying a prime cul-de-sac position with uninterrupted views over Belfast, Co Down and Black Mountain and yet situated only a few minutes drive from the City Centre. This superb property combines attractive elevations with an imaginatively designed internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation which is further enhanced by stylish presentation and a wealth of noteworthy features and finishes. Early viewing is a must to appreciate this magnificent home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, access to roofspace, telephone point, broom cupboard.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC.
- LOUNGE/ DINING L-SHAPE
- 8.92m x 5.31m (29' 3" x 17' 5")
Cornice ceiling, 2 wall mounted radiators, telephone point, recessed spotlights, telephone point, view of Belfast and Co Down, french doors to julian balcony.
Double lattice doors to:
- 3.71m x 3.45m (12' 2" x 11' 4")
Basin 1/2 single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, walnut effect worktop, built in Candy double oven, Candy ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, integrated dishwasher, partially tiled walls, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights, double panelled radiator, view of Black Mountain.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.14m x 3.18m (13' 7" x 10' 5")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardrobes, view of Black Mountain.
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising double ended panelled bath, mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.06m x 3.15m (13' 4" x 10' 4")
Double panelled radiator, view of Belfast and Co Down, telephone point.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.06m x 2.97m (13' 4" x 9' 9")
Double panelled radiator, view of Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.87m x 2.49m (9' 5" x 8' 2")
Panelled radiator, view of Belfast and Co Down.
- 3.18m x 3.53m (10' 5" x 11' 7")
- 2.51m x 2.16m (8' 3" x 7' 1")
Panelled radiator, telephone point.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, panelled radiator, partially tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Tap and light.