A most impressive semi detached villa occupying an enviable residential location convenient to Belfast City Centre, highly regarded schools, shops and local amenities. This family home offers well proportioned accommodation a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. In all an exceptional property which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 7.14m x 3.58m (23' 5" x 11' 9")
Feature fireplace, laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, feature bay window, recessed spotlights, PVC sliding doors to sun room.
- SUN ROOM
- 3.35m x 2.84m (11' 0" x 9' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, 2 double panelled radiators, low voltage lighting.
- 4.67m x 2.77m (15' 4" x 9' 1")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Neff oven, Neff ceramic hob, extractor fan, glass display cupboard, microwave housing, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlights, tiled walls and floor, strip lighting, cornice ceiling, glass display cupboard, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace, recessed spotlights, linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.56m x 3.25m (11' 8" x 10' 8")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.51m x 3.07m (11' 6" x 10' 1")
Laminate floor, built in wardrobe, panelled radiator, reccesed spotlights, feature bay window.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.79m x 2.34m (9' 2" x 7' 8")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising P shaped panelled bath, mixer taps, shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, PVC walls and ceiling, low voltage lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- Paved driveway. Paved garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Paved patio area to rear. Tap. Outside power point. Shed.