An outstanding semi detached villa situated in a highly sought after residential location within walking distance of local schools, shops and amenities. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by tasteful presentation which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, beech woodstrip floor, under stiars storage with light.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 3.56m x 2.97m (11' 8" x 9' 9")
Hole in wall fireplace, beech woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 3.05m x 2.79m (10' 0" x 9' 2")
Beech woodstrip floor, panelled radiator.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING
- 4.24m x 3.02m (13' 11" x 9' 11")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream high and low level units, Walnut effect worktop, built in Samsung under oven, Indesit ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, view of Divis and Black Mountain, low voltage lighting, rooflight, beech woodstrip floor in dining area, ceramic tiled floor in kitchen, partailly tiled walls, PVC French doors to garden.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, shower, PVC walls and ceiling, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.07m x 2.82m (10' 1" x 9' 3")
Panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.05m x 2.67m (10' 0" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.13m x 1.88m (7' 0" x 6' 2")
Double panelled radiator.
- Floored, light.
- Double gates leading to tarmac area. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Stoned patio area to rear. Decking to rear. Tap and light.