We are delighted to offer for sale this superb detached villa which is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the Jordanstown Road, close to a host of leading local amenities. Comprising bright, well proportioned accomodation and ample space for the growing family this is a home with which we can recommend with the utmost confidence. Early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany hard wood front door, double panelled radiator.
- 4.17m x 3.56m (13' 8" x 11' 8")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, gas fire, attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and inset.
- 3.58m x 3.15m (11' 9" x 10' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level beech effect units, formica worktop, Belling oven, 4 ring gas hob, Blanco extractor fan, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 2.57m x 1.73m (8' 5" x 5' 8")
Beech effect units, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, Worcester gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.45m x 3.1m (11' 4" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.43m x 3.28m (11' 3" x 10' 9")
- Tiled shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.31m x 1.68m (7' 7" x 5' 6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- Enclosed paved garden to rear. Light and tap. Tarmac driveway to side.