A truly outstanding detached bungalow occupying a delightful poisition within this much sough after area off the Antrim Road. This most attractive property offers deceptively spacious accommodation and benefits from views of Cavehill, Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, polsihed oak woodstrip floor, panelled walls, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, wall light point.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 7.95m x 3.35m (26' 1" x 11' 0")
Feature hardwood fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, stained glass window, 3 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, picture rail, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 4.57m x 1.96m (15' 0" x 6' 5")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Samsung under oven, Samsung touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tiled walls and floor, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill, pine tongue and groove ceiling, gas central heating boiler, strip lighting, PVC back door.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.m x 2.77m (9' 10" x 9' 1")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in mirror sliderobes, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising shower tray, Berry electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, Velux rooflight, light, double panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Conrcrete driveway. Garden to front in lawn and trees. Enclosed mature garden to rear with views of Cavehill. Detached timber garage, light.