A magnificent detached villa occupying an excellent site in undoubtedly one of the most sought after areas off the Antrim Road. This most attractive property offers bright well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and we recommend internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double panelled radiator, plate rack, under stairs storage, stained glass window, cornice ceiling.
- 3.71m x 2.97m (12' 2" x 9' 9")
Tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, stained glass windows, 3 double panelled radiators.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.71m x 2.95m (12' 2" x 9' 8")
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- 4.24m x 1.68m (13' 11" x 5' 6")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail.
- Stained glass window.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps,shower over, showerscreen, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls, low voltage lighting, chrome heated towel rail, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.45m x 2.74m (11' 4" x 8' 12")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.92m x 2.74m (9' 7" x 8' 12")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.26m x 1.91m (7' 5" x 6' 3")
- Concrete driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Tap and light. Attached garage - roller door, gas central heating boiler, light and power.