A most impressive semi detached villa situated in a highly regarded cul-de-sac location within walking distance of local shops and an easy commute to Belfast City Centre. Offering well proportioned accommodation presented in excellent decorative order throughout this carefully maintained property benefits from a delightful corner site. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and as a result internal inspection is an absolute must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage with light.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.45m x 3.35m (11' 4" x 11' 0")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- 4.32m x 3.25m (14' 2" x 10' 8")
Feature brick fireplace with matching shelves, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 2.84m x 2.06m (9' 4" x 6' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formcia worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tiled walls and floor, strip lighting, view over Belfast Harbour and Co Down, PVC back door.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.84m x 2.97m (12' 7" x 9' 9")
Panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.89m x 3.m (12' 9" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.82m x 2.39m (9' 3" x 7' 10")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising Mira electric shower, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, PVC ceiling, non slip floor, panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, hotpress.
- Roofladder, floored, light.
- Paved garden to front and side. Enclosed paved garden to rear. PVC oil tank. Light and tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- 6.1m x 4.47m (20' 0" x 14' 8")
Up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler, light and power.