A magnificent semi detached villa situated in a mature and well established cul-de-sac within easy reach of local schools, Belfast City Centre and all amenities. This beautifully presented home offers deceptively spacious and well proportioned accommodation complimented by a view of Cavehill from the front garden. Early viewing is a must to appreciate this home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, panelled radiator.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 4.27m x 2.82m (14' 0" x 9' 3")
Laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators, low voltage lighting.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH DINING
- 6.32m x 2.79m (20' 9" x 9' 2")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Tricity Bendix under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, PVC back door.
- Panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.27m x 2.84m (14' 0" x 9' 4")
Double panelled radiator, hotpress, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.61m x 1.98m (11' 10" x 6' 6")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, Gainsborough electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC,PVC walls, low voltage lighting, panelled radiator.
- Tarmac driveway. Stoned garden to front with view of Cavehill. Enclosed stoned garden to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Light. (Shed negotiable)