A deceptively spacious terrace property holding a popular residential location off the Antrim Road convenient to Belfast City Centre, shops and leading schools. This most attractive property benefits from well proportioned accommodation which is further enhanced by appealing features. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceilingr rose.
- 4.62m x 3.73m (15' 2" x 12' 3")
Fireplace with TV shelf, double panelled radiator, wall light points.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 3.84m x 3.35m (12' 7" x 11' 0")
Double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- 3.63m x 2.41m (11' 11" x 7' 11")
Double basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, panelled radiator.
- Cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton electric shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.93m x 4.62m (16' 2" x 15' 2")
Ceiling rose, radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.33m x 3.05m (10' 11" x 10' 0")
Double panelled radiator, hotpress, cornice ceiling.
- Access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.95m x 3.61m (16' 3" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- Covered yard. Light. Oil fired central heating boiler. Enclosed yard. PVC oil tank.