A truly outstanding modernised semi detached villa occupying a delightful position within this sought after residential area off the Ballysillan Road. This most attractive property is immaculately presented throughout and benefits from a bay extension. Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate this home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor.
- 4.09m x 4.04m (13' 5" x 13' 3")
Mock fireplace, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, wall light points, 2 double panelled radiators, view of Cavehill.
- 4.04m x 2.26m (13' 3" x 7' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream shaker style high and low level units, walnut effect formica worktop, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, under stairs storage, tongue and groove ceiling, double panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- Panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.06m x 2.77m (13' 4" x 9' 1")
Laminate floor, radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.39m x 2.36m (7' 10" x 7' 9")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, built in cupboard, hotpress, cornice ceiling, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Aqualisa electric shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, laminate floor, tongue and groove ceiling, tiled walls.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, electric light, power, Velux rooflight.
- Concrete driveway. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed area to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap and light.