A most impressive luxury detached villa occupying an enviable residential location off the Antrim Road minutes from leading schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities. This superb property combines attractive elevations with an imaginatively internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation incorporating stylish presentation and a wealth of noteworthy features and finishes. This home can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, cloaks, Dimplex room heater, cornice ceiling.
- 5.46m x 3.68m (17' 11" x 12' 1")
Attractive tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, 2 Dimplex room heaters, view of Cavehill.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.57m x 2.67m (15' 0" x 8' 9")
Tiled fireplace, Dimplex room heater, under stairs storage.
- 2.9m x 2.62m (9' 6" x 8' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Tricity under oven, Beko ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, PVC back door, Dimplex room heater, larder cupboard, pull out breakfast table, vinyl floor tiles.
- Dimplex room heater.
- Champagne suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.71m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
Built in wardrobe, view of Cavehill, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.86m x 3.3m (12' 8" x 10' 10")
Built in wardrobe, view over Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.64m x 2.41m (8' 8" x 7' 11")
View of Cavehill.
- Concrete driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs bordered by hedge. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn, vegetable plots and shrubs. Tap and light. Attached garage - up and over, light and power.