An excellent end terrace occupying a superb residential location off the Antrim Road. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 4.7m x 3.51m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
Feature oak fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, multi fuel stove, bay window, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- DINING/ KITCHEN
- 4.67m x 3.15m (15' 4" x 10' 4")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, walnut effect worktop, range cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, under unit lighting, PVC french doors to garden.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- White suite comprising double ended free standing roll top bath, mixer taps, tiled shower cubicle, Triton electric shower, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, tongue and groove ceiling, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.25m x 2.57m (10' 8" x 8' 5")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.56m x 2.26m (11' 8" x 7' 5")
Polished light oak woodstrip floor, built in mirror sliderobes, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.62m x 2.31m (8' 7" x 7' 7")
Double panelled radiator, built in cupboard.
- Paved driveway. Enclosed paved garden to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Light and tap. (shed negotiable)