A truly outstanding bungalow occupying a highly sought after residential location within close proximity to leading schools, shops and local amenities. Combining well proportioned accomodation and a host of appealing features, this home is ideally suited to a growing family, and with bungalows in short supply early viewing is highly recommended to appreicate what this fine home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, wall light points, built in cupboards, access to roofspace.
- 5.59m x 3.63m (18' 4" x 11' 11")
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, wall light points.
- 3.56m x 2.49m (11' 8" x 8' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cherrywood high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/ freezer housing, tiled walls and floor, PVC back door.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.84m x 3.66m (12' 7" x 12' 0")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.61m x 3.4m (11' 10" x 11' 2")
Laminate floor, built in wardrobes and cupboards, panelled radiator, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.61m x 2.97m (11' 10" x 9' 9")
- Champagne suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, vanity unit, mixer taps, tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
Separate matching low flush WC, tiled walls.
- FAMILY ROOM/ BEDROOM (4)
- 2.87m x 2.36m (9' 5" x 7' 9")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Concrete driveway. Stoned garden to front in shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Tap and light. PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler. Detached garage - up and over door, power.