A truly exceptional luxury detached villa occupying a mature site, extending to approx. 1 acre, in a tranquil rural location convenient to Belfast, International Airport and major road networks. The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation which is finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout. With the additional benefits of mature and fully stocked gardens this superbly appointed property will appeal to the most discerning of purchasers seeking a top quality home in a delightful "out of town" setting enjoying privacy and convenience. Internal viewing is a must to appreciate this magnificent home.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Recessed spotlights.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Amtico floor, double panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, Amtico floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE L-Shape
- 5.79m x 5.18m (18' 12" x 16' 12")
Fireplace with rasied hearth, cornice ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators.
Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM
- 3.63m x 2.64m (11' 11" x 8' 8")
Amtico Floor, PVC french doors to garden, radiator.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING
- 7.67m x 3.m (25' 2" x 9' 10")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, walnut effect formica worktop, built in Bosch double oven, Bosch control induction ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated Bosch fridge/ freezer, ceramic tiled floor in kitchen, partially tiled walls, under lighting, recesed spotlights, Amtico floor in dining area, tongue and groove ceiling in dining area, double panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- 4.01m x 3.51m (13' 2" x 11' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, 3 double panelled radiators.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.25m x 2.87m (10' 8" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4)
- 2.87m x 2.44m (9' 5" x 8' 0")
- UTILITY ROOM
- 6.81m x 3.02m (22' 4" x 9' 11")
Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, freezer housing, oil fired central heating boiler, stable door.
- GALLERY LANDING
- Panelled radiator, access to roofspace, Velux rooflight, under eaves storage, walkin hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1) L-Shape
- 5.16m x 3.78m (16' 11" x 12' 5")
Double panelled radiator, built in sliderobes, access to shower room.
- SHOWER ROOM
- PVC shower board cubicle, Triton electric shower, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, radiator, Velux rooflight, wall light point, access to master bedroom.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.24m x 3.18m (13' 11" x 10' 5")
Panelled radiator, Velux rooflight.
- 2.9m x 1.63m (9' 6" x 5' 4")
- Remote controlled electric gates. Tarmac driveway with brick tegula edging with ample parking. Garden to front and sides in lawn and mature trees. Mature landscaped gardens to rear in lawn, shrubs and flower beds. Feature pond with waterfall and lighting. Meandering woodland path. Paved patio area to rear. Brick tegula paved area to rear. Tap and light. Attached double garage - up and over door, light and power.