A magnificent detached bungalow occupying a popular residential location off the Crumlin Road. This property combines attractive elevations and character which can only be appareciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- 3.71m x 3.m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Stained glass windows, tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, 2 panelled radiators, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- 3.4m x 2.36m (11' 2" x 7' 9")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of light oak high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor, tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)/ DINING ROOM
- 3.66m x 3.02m (12' 0" x 9' 11")
Stained glass window, 2 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.94m x 3.15m (12' 11" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM
- PVC shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls, panelled radiator, hotpress, stained glass window.
- Concrete driveway. Garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear. Detached garage - up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap.