A superbly appointed detached bungalow occupying an excellent elevated site in a highly sought after cul-de-sac location convenient to schools, shops and local amenities. The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation which is further enhanced by appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and as a result internal inspection is an absolute must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cornice ceiling, wall light points, double panelled radiator, built in cupboard, hotpress.
Double doors to:
- 5.61m x 3.96m (18' 5" x 13' 0")
Feature tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, wall light points, ceiling rose, 2 double panelled radiators, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.32m x 3.m (14' 2" x 9' 10")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down, French door to garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Soft cream suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.06m x 3.91m (13' 4" x 12' 10")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Whirpool under oven, Creda ceramic hob, extractor fan, glass display cupboards, partially tiled walls, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, tumbler dryer space, fridge/ freezer space, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, strip lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.76m x 3.73m (12' 4" x 12' 3")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator, wall light points.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.48m x 3.48m (11' 5" x 11' 5")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, built in sliderobes, panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.4m x 2.39m (11' 2" x 7' 10")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- Coloured suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, sunken bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, panelled radiator, recessed psoltights.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored, light, rooflight, electric light and power.
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Tiered garden to rear in lawn and mature trees. Paved patio area to rear. Greenhouse. Tap and light. PVC oil tank.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 6.78m x 6.2m (22' 3" x 20' 4")
Up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler, light and power, Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine.