This semi detached property is situated in a highly regarded residential location convenient to Belfast City Centre, first class schools and local amenities. The property is extremely well presented throughout. Internal inspection is a must to appreciate what this home has to offer in terms of finish and presentation.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled radiator.
- 4.09m x 2.82m (13' 5" x 9' 3")
Attractive hardwood fireplace with tiled inset, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN L-Shape
- 3.99m x 3.18m (13' 1" x 10' 5")
Basin 1/2 single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of oak high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, under stairs storage, panelled radiator, plumbed for washing machine, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- Double panelled radiator, wall light point, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.09m x 2.79m (13' 5" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.49m x 2.21m (8' 2" x 7' 3")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- Soft cream suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls.
- Garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Light.