Occupying an elevated site in a highly regarded residential location benefiting from panoramic views over Belfast Lough and Cavehill from almost every angle. Internally the property has been extremely well maintained and tastefully decorated throughout by the present owners. This is a unique property convenient to Belfast City Centre, leading schools and amenities which can only be fully appreciated on an internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage with light.
- 3.61m x 3.51m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
Feature antique pine fireplace, tiled hearth, cast iron inset, polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, stained glass window, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM
- 3.45m x 3.12m (11' 4" x 10' 3")
Attractive cast iron fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, built in cupboards and shelving, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, wall mounted radiator, polished oak woodstrip floor, PVC sliding patio doors to:
- Lean-to/ Sun Room
- 3.m x 1.47m (9' 10" x 4' 10")
PVC door to garden, view of Cavehill.
- 3.84m x 2.13m (12' 7" x 7' 0")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Beko under oven, ceramic hob (damaged), extractor fan, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under unit lighting, wine rack, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace, cornice ceiling, wall light point.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Triton electric shower, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.66m x 3.15m (12' 0" x 10' 4")
Panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.48m x 3.15m (11' 5" x 10' 4")
Panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.67m x 2.21m (8' 9" x 7' 3")
Panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- Timber double gates leading to tarmac driveway. Garden to front in bark and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Paved patio area to rear. Raised decking to rear. Detached garage - roller door, oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.