A semi detached villa situated in a mature and highly respected neighbourhood within easy reach of local schools, the city centre and all amenities. This beautifully presented home offers deceptively spacious and well proportioned accommodation complimented by a front and side garden. Early viewing is a must to appreciate this home.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished Canadian pine woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, cloakroom.
- 3.73m x 3.63m (12' 3" x 11' 11")
Attractive fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, granite hearth, cornice ceiling, polished Canadian pine woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, wall light points.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.66m x 3.1m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
Feature marble fireplace with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, polished Canadian pine woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, wall light point.
- 2.41m x 2.39m (7' 11" x 7' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of oak high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, tiled walls and floor, pine ceiling, panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, PVC back door.
- Cornice ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, double panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler, pine ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.63m x 2.51m (11' 11" x 8' 3")
Polished Canadian pine woodstrip floor, built in sliderobes and shelving, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.63m x 3.1m (11' 11" x 10' 2")
Polished beech woodstrip floor, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.59m x 2.44m (8' 6" x 8' 0")
Laminate floor, built in wardrobe, panelled radiator.
- Roofladder, floored, laminate floor, Velux rooflight, light, pine tongue and groove walls and ceiling.
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front and side in lawn and mature shrubs bordered by hedge. Shed. Tap and light.