A delightful end terrace property nestled in this quiet cul-de-sac location minutes from a host of leading local schools, shops and amenities. Offering bright well proportioned accommodation and easy access to Belfast city centre we expect interest to be extremely strong, therefore early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, woodstrip floor, panelled radiator.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 7.44m x 3.48m (24' 5" x 11' 5")
Attractive mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, under stairs storage, PVC door to garden.
- 2.95m x 1.96m (9' 8" x 6' 5")
Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, Homark hob, oven space, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.73m x 2.29m (12' 3" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.58m x 2.51m (11' 9" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.08m x 2.06m (6' 10" x 6' 9")
Double panelled radiator.
- Paved driveway. Stoned garden to front. Paved garden to rear. PV C oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler.