A magnificent semi detached villa occupying an excellent Main Road position within minutes from Belfast City Centre, local schools, shops and amenities. This most attractive property offers bright well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and we recommend internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- 4.52m x 3.76m (14' 10" x 12' 4")
Attractive fireplace with brick inset, polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.06m x 3.61m (13' 4" x 11' 10")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth, polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, PVC french doors to garden.
- 3.94m x 2.64m (12' 11" x 8' 8")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink, mixer taps, range of cream country style high and low level units, walnut effect worktop, built in Bosch double oven, Bosch touch control ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated Candy dishwasher, integrated fridge/ freezer, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, double panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- UTILITY AREA
- Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising jacuzzi bath, shower, mixer taps, showerscreen, wall hung wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.05m x 4.47m (16' 7" x 14' 8")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.66m x 2.87m (12' 0" x 9' 5")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, gas central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.74m x 2.72m (8' 12" x 8' 11")
- Enclosed stoned garden to rear with paved patio area. Light. Garden store. Power.