An excellent first floor apartment occupying a superb site in a highly sought after cul-de-sac position off Donegall Park Avenue. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by tasteful presentation sure to appeal to purchasers seeking a top quality home. Early viewing is a must to appreciate this property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Laminate floor, intercom, hotpress, double panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- 5.49m x 2.87m (18' 0" x 9' 5")
Attractive fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- 3.53m x 2.26m (11' 7" x 7' 5")
Single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in under oven, hob, extractor fan, glass display cupboard, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights, strip lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.01m x 2.57m (13' 2" x 8' 5")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.53m x 3.05m (11' 7" x 10' 0")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, PVC walls, tongue and groove ceiling, chrome heated towel rail.
- Paved garden to front. Shed. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler. Tap.