A truly outstanding modernised semi detached bungalow occupying a delightful position within this much sought after area off the Antrim Road. This most attractive property offers deceptively spacious accommodation, adaptable to suit individual family requirements and benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, views of Cavehill and Co Down. Early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- 3.63m x 3.1m (11' 11" x 10' 2")
Feature bay window, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 6.5m x 2.44m (21' 4" x 8' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of white hi gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Zanuzzi under oven, Logik touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, under fridge housing, ceramic tiled floor, 2 double panelled radiators, partially tiled walls, under unit lighting, feature fireplace with tiled inset, feature bay window, view of Cavehill, under stairs storage, PVC back door.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.63m x 2.87m (11' 11" x 9' 5")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, view over Carnmoney.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.63m x 2.39m (11' 11" x 7' 10")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising double ended bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle, rain shower, wall hung wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled walls and floor, wall mounted radiator, low voltage lighting, PVC ceiling.
- Fixed staircase, landing - under eaves storage.
- ROOM (1)
- 3.07m x 2.44m (10' 1" x 8' 0")
Laminate floor, Fakro rooflight, radiator.
- ROOM (2) L-Shape
- 4.9m x 3.1m (16' 1" x 10' 2")
Laminate floor, Fakro rooflight, low voltage lighting, radiator, built in shelving.
- LUGGAGE ROOM/ STORAGE
- Laminate floor, light.
- Garden to front and side in lawn and shrubs. Decking to rear. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler. Power, light and tap. PVC oil tank. View of Belfast Lough and Co Down.