A most impressive semi detached villa occupying a highly sough after residential location close to local shops, public transport, the City Centre, schools and all amenities. The property benefits from views over Belfast and Co Down. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 4.37m x 3.12m (14' 4" x 10' 3")
Tiled fireplace, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, wall light point, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- REAR HALL
- Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, PVC back door.
- 3.12m x 2.64m (10' 3" x 8' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in under oven, Baumatic ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Redring electric shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, PVC ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.86m x 3.12m (12' 8" x 10' 3")
Built in mirror sliderobes, built in wardrobe, panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.15m x 2.44m (10' 4" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.82m x 2.06m (9' 3" x 6' 9")
- Tarmac driveway. Stoned garden to front. Enclosed paved garden to rear. Detached garage - up and over door, light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler. Tap and light.