An outstanding luxury semi detached villa holding a prime site in a popular residential area benefiting from views of Divis and Black Mountain, Belfast and Co Down. This home offers beautifully proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and as a result internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 8.m x 3.28m (26' 3" x 10' 9")
Polished woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, view over Co Down, PVC french doors to garden.
- 3.43m x 2.31m (11' 3" x 7' 7")
Belfast sink, mixer taps, range of cream high and low level units, beech worktop, built in oven, ceramic hob, integrated microwave, integrated fridge, island unit, plumbed for washing machine, glass display cupboards, extractor fan, plate rack, tiled walls and floor, low voltage lighting, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace.
- Indian ivory suite panelled bath, mixer taps, shwoer attachment, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, PVC walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, hotpress, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.68m x 2.92m (12' 1" x 9' 7")
Panelled radiator, view of Divis Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.66m x 2.95m (12' 0" x 9' 8")
Panelled radiator, view of Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3) L-Shape
- 2.74m x 2.36m (9' 0" x 7' 9")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- Concrete driveway. Stoned garden to front. Garden to rear in lawn. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap and light.