An outstanding semi detached villa situated in a highly sought after residential location within walking distance of Belfast City Centre and local amenities. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by tasteful presentation which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor.
- 3.99m x 3.84m (13' 1" x 12' 7")
Attractive Adam style fireplace with marble inset and hearth, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator, built in shelving, wall light points.
- 4.04m x 2.16m (13' 3" x 7' 1")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cherrywood high and low level units, formica worktop, built in under oven, hob, extractor fan, glass display cupboard with light, breakfast bar, partially tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights, plumbed for washing machine, view of Divis and Black Mountain, double panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, built in cupboard, wall light points, built in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.26m x 2.26m (7' 5" x 7' 5")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, double panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fixed staircase, floored, low voltage lighting, power, gas central heating boiler, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, Velux rooflight, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- Paved garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear with decking. Tap and light. (Shed negotiable)