A most impressive semi detached occupying a popular cul-de-sac position convenient to many first class schools, shops and Belfast City Centre. Internally the property has been extremely well maintained throughout by the present owners and we would recommend early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- 5.49m x 3.05m (18' 0" x 10' 0")
Attractive fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, gas fire, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- 3.3m x 2.46m (10' 10" x 8' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Hygene under oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.62m x 2.74m (15' 2" x 9' 0")
View of Cavehill, panelled radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.m x 2.62m (9' 10" x 8' 7")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, laminate floor, panelled radiator, hotpress.
- Stoned garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Tap and light.