A most impressive luxury detached villa occupying an enviable residential location off the Antrim Road minutes from leading schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities. Extended and modernised to an exacting specification, this superb property combines attractive elevations with an imaginatively internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation incorporating stylish presentation and a wealth of noteworthy features and finishes. This home can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door, tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC vestibule door, polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- MORNING ROOM
- 4.29m x 3.2m (14' 1" x 10' 6")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.78m x 3.35m (12' 5" x 11' 0")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, attractive fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, slate hearth, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator.
- 5.99m x 3.25m (19' 8" x 10' 8")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, low voltage lighting, hole in wall gas fire, view of Cavehill, PVC french doors to garden.
- KITCHEN L-Shape
- 4.42m x 3.35m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, cherry high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Neff double oven, Neff 5 ring gas hob, extractor fan, glass display cupboards, integrated Whirpool dishwasher, integrated Indesit fridge/ freezer, wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, polished oak woodstrip floor, low voltage lighting, chrome heated towel rail, PVC back door, view of Cavehill.
- Stained glass window, gas central heating boiler.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls and floor, cast iron radiator with towel rail, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.76m x 3.35m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
Semi solid woostrip floor, panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
Semi solid woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.28m x 2.06m (10' 9" x 6' 9")
Semi solid woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, PVC door to decked balcony.
- View of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.15m x 2.31m (10' 4" x 7' 7")
Fakro rooflight, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator.
- Brick paved driveway with parking. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Paved patio area to rear. Detached garage - up and over door, tap and light. First floor balcony in decking.