A superbly appointed semi detached villa occupying an excellent site in an established and highly popular residential area convenient to local shops, schools and public transport and within easy reach of the City Centre and all amenities. Finished to a high specification and beautifully presented throughout this comfortable, low maintenance property enjoys the additional benefit of a driveway. We urge early inspection of this most attractive home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 5.41m x 3.48m (17' 9" x 11' 5")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 5.41m x 3.45m (17' 9" x 11' 4")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of oak high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for dishwasher, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, built in cupboard.
- REAR PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor, tiled walls.
- White wash hand basin, WC, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Built in wardrobe and cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, stainless steel heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.51m x 2.97m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.51m x 3.12m (11' 6" x 10' 3")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.54m x 2.16m (8' 4" x 7' 1")
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, light.
- Brick paved driveway with parking to front. Enclosed stoned garden to rear. Paved patio area to rear. Tap and light. Boiler house - gas central heating boiler, tumbler dryer space, plumbed for washing machine.